Friday, November 25, 2011

When it's Good...

I can't believe it, but today...was a good day. Minimal pain. Haven't had to go lay down all day. Though uncomfortable at times, sitting wasn't terrible. Mark and I went for our "regular" pre-surgery walk with Augustus this p.m. and it went well. I was a little tired at the end of the walk, but I was happy that I didn't need to stop and rest at all. 

Had a visit from my good friend, Maureen, tonight. She brought me a TENs unit tonight to see if I can get any relief from the pain I'm still having in my left hip. Maybe if I can stimulate the muscles, I can start to lift my leg again. As I stated in my last post, I'm encouraged because I can lift my foot now about 4-6 inches from the floor, but I can't left from my knee yet no matter how much I yell at my leg to move! :-) I better make sure that Mark doesn't get a hold of the control though because who knows what he will do if he is in control!! :-)

I think that I am going to call it a night and end on a good note! I'm kind of tired and think that now I have earned that comfy spot in my bed!

I hope everyone has a great continuation of the holiday weekend!

K

2 comments: