Monday, November 14, 2011

First night in Apartment

Well Kim made it through the night. She needed a couple of pain pills and a middle of the night walk around the apartment. She found a sweet spot in the bed around 7-7:30 and she was out! She got up about an hour ago and was feeling ok. It's rainy today but we still plan on a little walk in the neighborhood. Kim is still learning the new language her body is talking and after many years it is all foreign and going to take a bit. Keep the prayers and support coming.
More later.

Mark

4 comments:

  1. Kim, I just want you to know how proud I am of you! It will take time, but you are doing so well!! I am amazed that you have been able to walk so far a few days after surgery.
    There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of you. I miss you very much and can't wait to see you. I am so glad that you took this step. I know that you are going to do extremely well. Love, Kim P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic! God is good!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim,
    Thanks for the wonderful words of encouragement! It took a while to get here, but now that I am, there ain't no going back! I miss you too! Hopefully when I get home we can try to get together for lunch, etc. We'll talk when I get home.
    Hugs,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill,

    Thanks for the support. It means a lot!

    K

    ReplyDelete