Saturday, November 5, 2011

British Airways Lounge

Not too shabby! Open bar (partaking of a spicy Bloody Mary!), "free" food, wi-fi, etc. Nice to have a restful place to relax prior to your flight. I'm going to soak it all up since flying first class to Europe isn't going to happen again any time soon! Looking forward to the lay down seating because all the packing has made me very sore and even more tired.

Toughest part of this whole adventure...saying good-bye to my furry lil' boyfriend. He looked so sad before we left...those sad puppy eyes melt my heart. However, he is in very good hands. My best friend's mother, my second mom, Fran, is going to be spoiling him for the next two weeks. 

Looking forward to getting in the air!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that your journey has started out good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marcy. That is always a good sign when there are no unforseen issues when starting your travels!

    ReplyDelete