Thursday, November 17, 2011

All Clear

I had my post-op follow up appointment with Dr. Clavel today. He said the X-rays looked great. I am walking well. Incision is healing. He is, however, concerned about the pain and weakness in my left leg stemming from my left hip. He feels that it is probably muscular, but can't be positive that there might not be a problem with my hip. I'm hoping it just needs to "pop" back into place and will happen soon. Who knows? We'll see. We discussed the fact that I'm getting very poor sleep and he gave me a prescription for some meds so...tonight, sleep, here we come! I plan to spend a very lazy day tomorrow getting ready for our early flight home on Saturday. The thing I look forward to the most, besides seeing my furry boyfriend, is my bed and a very long, hot shower! :-)

As far as how I feel today...about the same. But that's ok, I have good support and will make it through all this. One day at a time!

K

2 comments:

  1. Kim:

    I am SO happy to hear this. I look forward to seeing your progress (or hearing it through Mark) over the next 6 months! Please have a SAFE flight home!

    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a Safe Trip Home!

    ReplyDelete